Here are our most Frequently Asked Questions. If you have one that is not listed, please send us a message below and we will respond within 24hrs.
Would it be possible to carpool with other participants? How can I get their information?
-Yes! We will have a carpool link available for those who want to make any arrangements with other participants. We see this a lot when women fly into a location and want to share a rental car. Many women do this and it makes for a really fun road trip to the arrival location.
If I bring my own gear, will the cost change?
- Unfortunately no, this gear is provided as a bonus and part of the retreat. You may bring your own gear if you prefer, but most of the time when participants do, they end up using our gear which would have saved a lot of room when traveling. All you need to bring is your personal items, we have a packing list on each retreat page as each location requires different needs.
How many women come by themselves?
- 90% of our participants come to our retreats by themselves. We do have on occasion friends sign up together which is always fun to see. So if you are hesitating of joining because you would join us solo, please know that we expect our participants to be joining by themselves.
Will there be a packing list to look at to help me prepare for the trip?
-Yes! On each retreat page, we have a specific packing list that is catered to the location you are joining. Please take a look if you have questions.
What is the average age of the participant?
- Age is just a number to us! We have a wide range of ages of women who attend our Retreats which we highly anticipate and welcome. The average ages that attend are 24- 45, we have had women in their 60's join who enjoy themselves as much as the 20yr old participants. It really is up to the guest joining how they feel physical wise!
What is the difference between the $795 and $895 package?
- The only difference between these two tickets are the timing of purchase. As a way to say thank you to the women who are excited to join us and take the time to plan to purchase the tickets when they go on sale, we have early bird tickets set aside for these participants.
I am interested in the couples Retreat, do I need to purchase a ticket for both myself and partner?
- Yes! Each participant will need their own individual ticket to join a retreat. The tickets listed aren't a duo pack for two people.