Here are our most Frequently Asked Questions. If you have one that is not listed, please send us a message below.
Would it be possible to carpool with other participants? How can I get their information?
-Yes! We will have a carpool link available for those who want to make any arrangements with other participants. We see this a lot when women fly into a location and want to share a rental car. Many women do this and it makes for a really fun road trip to the arrival location.
If I bring my own gear, will the cost change?
- Unfortunately, no; this gear is provided as part of the retreat. You may bring your own gear if you prefer, but most of the time when participants do, they end up using our gear which would have saved a lot of room when traveling. You only need to bring your personal items. To help prepare, we have a packing list on each retreat page as each location requires different needs.
How many women come by themselves?
- 90 percent of our participants come to our retreats alone. If you are hesitating to join because you would be coming solo, please know that we expect a majority of our participants to be joining by themselves, seeking new friendships. We do have friends sign up together on occasion which is fun to see too!
Will there be a packing list to help me prepare for the trip?
-Yes! On each retreat page, we have a specific packing list that is catered to the location you are joining. Please take a look if you have questions.
What is the average age of the participant?
- Age is just a number to us! We have a wide range of ages of women who attend our retreats which we highly anticipate and welcome. The average ages that attend are 24 to 45; we have had women in their 60's join who enjoy themselves as much as the 20-year-old participants. It really is up to the physical ability level of the guest.
What is the difference between the $795 and $895 package?
- The only difference between these two tickets is the timing of purchase. We offer an early bird discount to say thank you to our first set of excited supporters. There is a limited amount of discounted tickets available.
I am interested in the couples retreat. Do I need to purchase a ticket for both myself and partner?
- Yes! Each participant will need their own individual ticket to join a retreat. The tickets listed are not a duo pack for two people.