It is your responsibility to read and understand our cancellation policy before making a reservation. Naturally, no one books with the intention of cancelling or postponing their Rendezvous trip, but unexpected things do happen, and we want all of our participants to be aware of our policies before making a purchase.
CANCELLATION OF A TRIP BY THE PARTICIPANT
Any cancellation by a participant must be made in writing (via email) and be acknowledged by ASDT in writing (via email). Immediately after written confirmation of cancellation the spot on the trip will be released and not guaranteed to be available for re-booking.
- We do not issue financial refunds for any Rendezvous or Retreat ticket holders for any reason. We will be offering trip vouchers in credits for your ticket. It is up to you to purchase trip insurance to cover any losses of flights, rental cars, travel expenses, loss of income, etc.
- Travel insurance is recommended for all our participants and should be taken out at the time of booking. Your travel insurance should provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of $200,000 USD for each of the categories of cover. We also strongly recommend it covers cancellation, curtailment, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects.
- Credits are valid for the year of the original trip and the next calendar year.
- All credits must be applied to the new trip booking balance by Dec 31 in the year following the originally booked trip date or your voucher will be voided.
- Credit may be transferred to another participant. You may find another woman to take your spot. She pays you directly and assumes responsibility for any outstanding balance payments on said ticket. The replacement participant must be approved to join the trip by ASDT.
- Credits may be used towards the final balance of another trip, applied at 90 days in advance of the trip start date. Credit may only be transferred once. If the credit is applied to another booking which is again cancelled by the Client, the credit is forfeited.
CANCELLATION OF AN EVENT BY ANDSHE’SDOPETOO
Note: If you have booked a Rendezvous or Retreat that is cancelled due to Force Majeure (including the COVID-19 pandemic) you will receive a full 100% credit to use towards an alternative event with the same value with a date in the current or next calendar year. This travel credit will be automatically applied to your reservation. No financial refunds will be issued for any reason.
ASDT reserves the right to cancel any trip for any reason, but will rarely cancel a Rendezvous or Retreat less than 90 days before the event date except for Force Majeure, unusual or unforeseen circumstances outside the ASDT’S control. We may cancel a trip at any time prior to the event if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability, health pandemics, or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary. In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs.
When an event is cancelled by ASDT before the date of said event for any reason other than Force Majeure or the fault of the participant, the participant can either:
- Take a substitute Rendezvous or Retreat of equivalent price if ASDT is able and willing to offer such a substitute
- Take a substitute Rendezvous or Retreat of lower price if ASDT is able and willing to offer one and to use the remaining balance as credit to another trip.
- Receive a full refund.
ASDT is not responsible for any incidental expenses or consequential losses that the participant may have incurred as a result of the booking such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or rail, non-refundable car rentals or other fees, loss of earnings, or loss of enjoyment, etc.
If the participant is offered a refund but requests an alternative tour of a higher value than that originally booked, then the participant must pay the difference in price.
Where after Retreat begins, a significant element of the trip contracted for cannot be provided, ASDT will make suitable alternative arrangements for the continuation of the Retreat. If it is not possible to provide a suitable alternative or the participant reasonably rejects any suitable alternatives, ASDT will provide the participant a refund of unused retreats portions. Significant alterations do not include the substitution of a car/flight, modification of itineraries, change in cabin category or hotel accommodation.
*ASDT Official INC, has the right to change this policy at any time, for any reason.