We are so excited to be heading back to our very relaxing option of our 3 Roo line up this year. If you are wanting to be in the sun, floating on Caribbean blue water all weekend, catching up on some much needed R & R, this Rendezvous is for you. Join us in Garden City, Utah. 3 Days - 2 Nights | 20+ Activities | 1 Location
We are thrilled to be going back to the Camp Hunt location offering Yoga, Group Mountain Biking 101 workshops, Mindfulness workshops, SUP, Nature Walks & talks, Creative Corner, Firesides, Inspirational speakers, sponsored Giveaways and a whole lot of Lady Fun!
What your General Admission Ticket includes:
You will receive an All-Access Roo in the Blue Rendezvous wristband, camping for 2 nights, your pick of 20+ Outings & Activities (for all skill levels), Dance Party, at camp workshops, Fireside guest speakers, and one raffle ticket.
What To Expect?
Once you arrive at "Camp Rendezvous" you will first check in with our amazing crew. After setting up your camp we will meet with you again as a group to make sure everyone understands the schedule. We will be having round the clock time slots for many of the most popular activities, allowing everyone to get out and after what they are looking forward to most.
You will be sent a private link with all of the details and information you will need to prepare yourself for an adventure filled weekend.
For more details about the Rendezvous and what it entails click here
ASDT CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ALL RENDEZVOUS EVENTS
It is your responsibility to read and understand our cancellation policy before making a reservation. Naturally, no one books with the intention of cancelling or postponing their Rendezvous trip, but unexpected things do happen, and we want all of our participants to be aware of our policies before making a purchase.
CANCELLATION OF A TRIP BY THE PARTICIPANT
- We do not issue financial refunds for any Rendezvous or Retreat ticket holders for any reason. It is up to you to purchase trip insurance to cover any losses of flights, rental cars, travel expenses, loss of income, etc.
- Travel insurance is recommended for all our participants and should be taken out at the time of booking. Your travel insurance should provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation. We also strongly recommend it covers cancellation, curtailment, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects.
TRIP DATE TRANSFERS
- If you find yourself needing to transfer your ticket because the date no longer works for you, there will be a $45 non-refundable transfer fee each time.
- All credits must be applied by Dec 31 in the year following the originally booked trip date or your ticket will be voided.
- You may find another woman to take your spot. Original Trip date may be transferred to another participant no more than 21 days before time of event as headcounts will already be turned in for logistics. She pays you directly and assumes responsibility for any outstanding balance payments on said ticket. The replacement participant must be approved to join the trip by ASDT.
- Tickets may only be transferred once. If the credit is applied to another booking which is again cancelled by the Client, the credit is forfeited entirely.
CANCELLATION OF AN EVENT BY ANDSHESDOPETOO
Note: If you have booked a Rendezvous or Retreat that is cancelled due to Force Majeure (including the COVID-19 pandemic or any pandemic) you will receive a full 100% credit to use towards an alternative event with the same value with a date in the current or next calendar year. This travel credit will be automatically applied to your reservation. No financial refunds will be issued for any reason.
- Take a substitute Rendezvous or Retreat of equivalent price if ASDT is able and willing to offer such a substitute
- Take a substitute Rendezvous or Retreat of lower price if ASDT is able and willing to offer one and to use the remaining balance as credit to another trip
ASDT is not responsible for any incidental expenses or consequential losses that the participant may have incurred as a result of the booking such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or rail, non-refundable car rentals or other fees, loss of earnings, or loss of enjoyment, etc.
Where after ASDT Event begins, a significant element of the trip contracted for cannot be provided, ASDT will make suitable alternative arrangements for the continuation of the Retreat. If it is not possible to provide a suitable alternative or the participant reasonably rejects any suitable alternatives, ASDT will provide the participant a voucher of the amount of that specific activity on designated trip, to be used for future ASDT events. Significant alterations do not include the substitution of a car/flight, modification of itineraries, change in cabin category or hotel accommodation.
*ASDT Official INC, has the right to change this policy at any time, for any reason. We will send out a notice each time a change has been made*